show & tell

23 July 2010

Woah.

White cardboard filigree frame
Source: The Selby - Herve Pierre at home in New York City

This made me do a double take. All cardboard. All awesome.
scribbled by mo at 7:44 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What?

When

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ▼  July (15)
      • Brown thumbs
      • Garden Festival II
      • Woah.
      • Polaroids
      • Garden Festival I
      • Small Part 3
      • Framed
      • Practical clothes are invading my head
      • Work wear
      • I love green
      • Burning Up
      • Because I have no $ to buy real things.
      • Scissors, Paper, Stone
      • Still addicted to making small things
      • I am addicted to making small things.
    • ►  June (1)

Who

mo
Loving good: food, books, design, travel, plants, clothes, ideas
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.